Lucky me, I just received the Versatile Blogger Award!! Out of the blue, I receive two emails, both of which I am grateful for. Many thanks to Kathy and Sandra from Sandra and Kathy’s Corners and to Becky and Carrie from Chicago Foodie Sisters!
In receiving this award, I have been asked to:
1) Thank the people who nominated me and link back to them in this post(see above)
2) Share 7 things about myself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been selected.
1. Inside The Kaganoff Kitchen – witty and delicious
2. Inchmark – super-duper creative
3. A Food Centric Life – healthy, practical, and pretty
4. D. L. Rhein – prop heaven!
5. Anja’s Food 4 Thought – yummy food(that I actually make) + beautiful photography
6. Comfort of Cooking – simple yet delicious
7. Gourmande in the Kitchen – awe inspiring
8. Eat the Love – poignant, eloquent, and yummy!
9. Not Without Salt – nice on the eyes
10. Nectar & Light – no words…it’s that good
11. You Are My Fav – so many creative ideas
12. Cupcakes + Cashmere – An L.A. girl, living the L.A. life
13. Photo Poet Studios – gorgeous portraits
14. Happyolks – everything all on one page
15. Fresh New England – speechless